Sunday, November 22, 2009

Learn from your mistakes.


One of the most beautiful things God has created- HUMAN BEING. The immense power given to us is that we can think. It is obvious that a great idea comes when we two unmatched ideas clash. Have you ever thought of looking back and find how much you have learnt. I guess we do not have sufficient time to look back in this Ciaos urban world. Where buildings are high but morals are low.

We all have a tendency to play a blame game and tend to blame others for every mistake that they have made. Their are very few who have intention of correcting others. We just blame others because it is more of a habit in us rather then an intention and zeal to correct others.

I was just walking through a busy road, when I found a pair of good looking, groomed and what we call civilized parents thrashing their kid for spilling his glass of juice on him. I walked to them and asked- “Is it what you normally do when your child does the same?” And guess the answer was 'You better mind your business Boss; you do not know how to teach these silly kids'. I was not surprised by their idea and to some extend I too agreed with them because I really do not know how to bring up a child in that manner.

We all tend to make mistakes and we should know how each mistake taught us a true balance of life. Have you ever asked Michel Jordan that if he could put a thread in a sewing needle when he was a year old, but yes you watch him amazingly dunging the Basketball from feets away. Every child has their own potentials and weakness. My advice will be for those parents who have forgotten the rule of nature that nothing can be achieved without the efforts but continuous efforts. There is always a small lesson we learn between those conscious efforts by making small or big mistakes.

I do not know how many times I have fallen and broke my bones too, but I am so thankful to my parents/ Teachers who have given me an immense opportunity to seek through my goals and can perceive what I want to learn.

Yes, I realise what I was taught by my teachers in school days that Failure is a pillar of success so stop harassing your child for your selfish and never ending demands. Let him/her give a place to breath and create his own pillars of success.


“Determination is the wake-up call to the human will.” So let’s wake up and help your child to grow by giving him his own time to learn.

No comments: